Current Job Openings: 1/30/17
Grow with us!
Located in downtown Oconomowoc, Sweet P’s Pantry All Natural Confections is growing and hiring a part time, growing to full time Chocolatier – Confectioner. You would be responsible for production, packaging of our Toffees, Award-winning candied nuts, caramels, chocolates and other confections.
We are looking for a chocolate artisan who takes their craft seriously. We are growing and believe that talented employees who are committed to consistently making high quality products along with artistry in their craft are the key to Sweet P’s Pantry success. Our menu changes seasonally, and we encourage our employees to participate in the creative process.
Our ideal candidate is an individual who is motivated to grow and develop their skills.
- Minimum ONE year of professional /home experience in candy making
- Calm and organized approach to work
- Sense of urgency
- An insightful mind
- Eager to be challenged
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexibility and ability to work in several areas of the manufacturing department.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers regarding work in progress.
- Experience working in a kitchen, restaurant, or food manufacturing is preferred, but not required.
- Position involve standing while working, the majority of the time.
- Frequent lifting and carrying of 1-20 pounds, and occasional lifting and moving of up to 60 pounds.
- Frequent use of arms, wrists, hands.
Approx 24-30 hrs /week, flexible schedule
If you think this position is right for you, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org